Different Translation Industries and Fields
Translation company Baltic Media Ltd is a leading agency of translation and localization services in Northern Europe specializing in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages. We provide high quality international written translation services from and into all official languages of the European Union.
The strategic aim of our translation agency is to provide high quality language services, including translation and text localisation to companies and institutions from different countries so that they can successfully communicate in multilingual environment.
All our translations are done and edited by human beings. The term human translation is used as opposed to machine translation. Human translation is executed by a human translator, whereas machine-translation is executed by a translation machine and edited by a post-editor.
Our human translators do translations ONLY into their native language and reside in the country where this language is either the official language or the language prevalent in social life. We have our own translator testing system. Criteria: linguistic education, at least 5 years of experience in translation, references from other clients, test translation. Learn more here.
We offer professional translation services for:
- Document translation (legal, medical, technical, IT, marketing)
- Website translation and localization (we localize the content of your web-page in order for it to be comprehensible in the local markets in different languages)
- Software translation and localization (translation of the users’ interface and support documentation and testing)
- Terminology translation and managing of multilingual data content
- Translation of audiovisual products (movie, data game text translation, subtitling, recording)
- Human-aided machine translation with editing and quality control (for large amount translation orders we offer to apply machine translation with the following text editing and quality control procedures)
Our key areas of translation and localization include:
- Legal translations (contracts, agreements and arrangements, Articles of Association, resolutions, minutes of meetings, registration certificates, laws, orders and regulations, applications, petitions, court judgements, powers of attorney, licenses and permits, etc.)
- Technical translations (catalogues, engineering specifications, operating Manuals, patent documents, presentations, product specifications and manuals, technical proposals and specifications, training materials, user manuals, etc.)
- Financial translations (audit and annual reports and statements, financial reports, accountancy balances, profit and loss statements, marketing researches and presentations, economic substantiations and business plans, insurance documents, agreements on funding of projects, etc.)
- IT translations (Software and Hardware, CAD/CAM, cloud applications, CRM, eCommerce, ERP, network management systems, mobile applications, websites, video games, etc.)
- Medical and Life Science translations (references, epicrises, excerpts from medical history, reports, conclusions of experts, results of analyses, documentation on clinical trials of pharmaceuticals, information for doctors and patients, leaflets, documentation for equipment and tools, etc.)
- Advertising, PR, and marketing translations (advertising materials, brochures, catalogs, menus & product pists, e-mails, newsletters, packaging materials, print and online advertising, SEO, social media content, websites, etc.)
- General translations (CVs, diplomas, statements, ID cards, passports, certificates, references, etc.)
Professional translation agency Baltic Media Ltd. also provides translations supplied by sworn translators and bearing the sworn notary’s certification.
Nordic-Baltic Translation agency Baltic Media is a leading provider of digital translation services in Northern Europe specializing in Northern European (incl. Nordic, Baltic, Slavic) languages mostly in translation services from/into Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Icelandic, Norwegian, German, English, Polish, Russian, Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian.
As an ISO certified language service provider, translation agency Baltic Media offers human translation services for corporate, public and individual clients.
Baltic Media Ltd. is the official translation services provider for official languages of the European Union
In order to receive a quotation for our services, please contact us by using a free quotation form below or via our e-mail - email@example.com.
© Baltic Media Ltd